Tuesday 22 August 2017

Simply B Friends Progressive Challenge August

Just thought I'd share with you the card I made for this months entry in the progressive challenge over at Simply B Friends.  This months image is so sweet and is called 'Strawberry Rio' and I have used copics and chameleons to colour her, the paper is from Raspberry Road Designs and I teamed it up with some green cs some of which I have embossed and some I have used to make a frame, the frame and paper have both been cut on the Cricut.  The sentiment comes with the image and I finished off with some funky pink flower buttons and green bakers twine. 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Brown Sugar #264 ~ ATG
Creative Fingers #135 ~ ATG
Thanks for stopping by x

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is gorgeous Jac! I love the pink tartan paper on the green cardstock .. looks wonderful!! The embossed bg adds a fabulous touch of texture and the focal image is really cute and beautifully coloured!! Love this!! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs! Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Marja GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x