Sunday 19 July 2015

Not a card

The new challenge over at The East Wind is Anything But A Card so I thought it was time to update my coaster.  I've had this plastic coaster for quite some time now I think it originally came with a cross stitch magazine so that is a great many years ago!  Anyway every now and again I change the image that is inside and when I saw what the challenge was and I saw what this weeks new release image was I knew exactly what I wanted to do!  (I'm also working on a second project but that's not quite finished yet!)  The image is Aurora Scarf Lover and I have coloured her using Spectrum Noir pens & pencils and First Edition Markers and I have teamed her up with some First Edition paper from the New Bloom pad.  Now she is finished it seems a shame to cover her up with my cup but every time I lift my cup there she is in all her glory!
















I would like to enter this coaster into the following challenges:
Not Just Cards #22 ~ Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly ~ Don't Be Square
The Paper Shelter #212 ~ Use some circles
Brown Sugar #155 ~ Girly
The East Wind #35 ~ Anything But A Card
TFL

4 comments:

  1. Very nice . Thank you for joing BSC

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, love your coaster. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Girly" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome coloring and what a great gift idea too!

    Jeannie T.
    My Current Blog Challenge - You're So Crafty!
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x