Friday 5 September 2014

Crafty Cats #245 ~ One for the Boys

Good morning, the Crafty Catz are back this week after our 2 week break and our wonderful Christine has chosen the theme of 'One for the Boys' and as always we have a super sponsor this week it is 
prize...7 images of winners choice
The DT have worked their magic and come up with lots of fabulous inspiration for you so be sure to check them out.  I have used the awesome Bugaboo image 'Rock Kid' for my project this week and thought I'd make a banner instead of a card, the back is blank so a message can be added if I need one at a later date.  The banner is cut on the Cricut and then I have added various die cuts and the sentiment is cut on the Cricut.  I have used a large wooden food skewer and the post.  Had lots of fun making this and love how it turned out.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Digi Makeover #156 ~ Anything Goes
Crazy Challenge #179 ~ Three of a kind, arrows
Papertake weekly ~ Anything Goes
TFL

9 comments:

  1. Love it! Particularly the guitar shaped card

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Friday!!!

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Jac. I love the way you have showcased the rock star. I love the shaped card. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the banner design jac and the fab colours and details
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea of making this banner, it could be both a card or a room decoration. Clever you! Have a nice weekend!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your very different card this week, ideal for the boys, have a good weekend
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant Jac, I just love this creation....
    Hope your ok and enjoying the week-end..xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous and brilliant banner Jac love the colour's fab design
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab shaped card this week hun. Hope you've had a good weekend. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jac
    Love your banner
    Hope your okay
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x