Sunday 17 August 2014

A little thank you

Just recently through parts of the summer holidays Ria has been spending some time doing work experience at local vets and she asked me if I could make some Thank You cards and having seen a card I made for an upcoming post she knew just what image she wanted me to use so here is the first one.  I'm sorry it's not a very good picture as the papers have a bit of a sheen to them.  I decided to go with a C&S monochromatic card.

The swirls at the top, middle and bottom of the card are cut with an Xpress Border Die, the circles are spellbinders and I added faux stitching, the image is 'Bandaged Up' and is from Crafty Sentiments Designs and is coloured with spectrums and the card is finished with a peel off sentiment.





















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Love to Create #128 ~ Inspired by a book, song or movie ~ Dr Dolittle
Tuesday Throwdown #208 ~ Sketch
The Paper Shelter #169 ~ Punches and/or dies
Sentimental Sundays #220 ~ Monochromatic colours
TFL

4 comments:

  1. Love your use of the sketch with that poor little kitty! I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of the sketch with that poor little kitty! I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and I love your diecuts and punches. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take on the sketch Jac, love the card. Thank you for joining us this week at Tuesday Throwdown for our 'Sketch' challenge. Kerry, DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x