Thursday 24 July 2014

New Release Day 2 at Crafty Sentiments

Wow did you see the amazing projects by the DT yesterday introducing you to the new stamps over on the Crafty Sentiments Inspirational Blog.  Weren't they fabulous and the stamps will be available to buy tomorrow at the Crafty Sentiments Store.  So today the DT are showing you some more fabulous projects they have made to showcase these gorgeous new stamps. 

I have used 'My Gift' and I have made a Christmas Countdown wall hanging.  I used a piece of mountboard and covered it with a piece of digi paper from Bearly Mine Designs and before printing it I added a countdown calendar which I got free online but I can't remember where from (sorry).  The tree and lampost are cut on the Cricut.  I coloured 'My Gift' with spectrum pens & pencils and then I added glamour dust to the fluffy and snowy bits.  I used a simple gummed poster hanging on the back, now I just need to find a little girl who can make use of this in December!
















Be sure to check out the other fabulous makes by the DT over on the Inspiration blog,you won't be disappointed.  

I would like to enter this into the following challenge:
Fussy and Fancy Challenges #118 ~ For the girls
TFL

2 comments:

  1. Lovely decoration, Jac, this is such a cool idea for those who cannot wait for X-mas. Have a nice day!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love this new image and she's colored beautifully. What a wonderful project! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x