Wednesday 4 June 2014

Red, white & blue with the Divas

Good morning we have a fabulous new challenge for you over at Divas By Design, this week it's a colour theme, RED, WHITE & BLUE.  We are being sponsored this week by ...
.

So for my card this week I used one of the newer stamps available over at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  This little cutie is called 'Hey There' and ain't she just the cutest.  I've coloured the image with a mix of copics, spectrum pens and tried to add some definition with my new spectrum pencils.  The papers are PM Portobello Road and I used some red cs and a couple of JS banner dies and I used a couple of spelbinder dies for the sentiment which is a wood mounted stamp from I don't know where! lol




















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Fussy & Fancy Friday #115 ~ Outdoors
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes
TFL

4 comments:

  1. This definitely has the cuteness factor. Love the little bunting.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jac… such a sweet image and I love the papers and fab bunting!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image on a great card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uber cute card Jac - love the sweet image and those fabulous DP's
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x