Monday 19 May 2014

Crafty Sentiments Designs New Release stamps

Good morning!  Well today sees the start of preview days for the brand new stamps from Crafty Sentiments Designs and wow you are not going to be disappointed!  There are 6 fabulous new stamps and they will be available for purchase from the 22 May but the DT have been working hard and there are 3 days of previews for your pleasure.

My preview for today is 'Isobel I Love Flowers' and I thought this was the ideal time to decorate a new bag that I picked up recently.  I love these jute bags so to find one that had a fab little pocket for a photo on it just seemed to be calling out to me.  It was a great little price too £4.99.  So I started by covering the piece of backing board with some gorgeous Shabby Princess paper.  I coloured Isobel with a mix of copics and spectrums and I used some sparkly orange coredinations cs for the heart die cut and corner die cuts, I used a selection of flowers, leaves and gem strands in one corner, some organza ribbon and a little wooden butterfly in another and finished off with a VERY old bookplate for the sentiment.  Once it was all put together all I had to do was slide it into the pockct and now I can change the decoration of my bag to suit my mood or outfit! lol  I had great fun making this and the stamp is a sheer delight to use and colour.  I hope you have fun seeing all the upcoming previews just pop over to the Crafty Sentiments Inspiration Blog to see how busy the DT have been.








































I would like to enter this into the following challenges:



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x