Tuesday 22 April 2014

Fancy Folds over at Crafty Sentiments

Good morning it's time for a brand new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments and this week the wonderful Celine has chosen the theme of 'Fancy Folds' and we have a fabulous stamp up for grabs as the prize too ...

Now I have to admit I don't very often try new folds, although when I do I really enjoy it then think I must do that more often but it doesn't seem to happen! lol  So I tried another one for this card and really like how it turned out and it was SO simple!  I found it over at SPS (I modified it slightly).  I also decided to print the digital stamp direct to my Kraft card, I have used the adorable 'Couples' which is available in the Crafty Sentiments Designs Store I added some shading and touches of colour using spectrums and then cut it out with a scalloped nestie.  I then used my Cricut and some dies and puches to echo the grass, flowers and butterflies which I actually cut out of Kraft and coloured to match the colours I had used on the image and I finished off with a stamped sentiment.  Definitely a fold to use again!





















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Fab 'n' Funky #212 ~ Flower Power
ABC ~ J is for Just As You Like It (anything Goes)
Totally Gorjuss #232 ~ Die cuts/punches
OSAAT #209 ~ Favourite things ~ Kraft, Big Shot, dies and my Cricut
Incy Wincy Designs ~ Furry Friends
TFL

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Jac,gorgeous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card, great image & design!
    Glad you joined us for the Favorite Things challenge at One Stitch At A Time, hope to see you come back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ OSAAT DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this is so sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week,and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and love the fold card. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bears are so sweet! Lovely fold on this card, too!

    Thank you for participating in the One Stitch at a Time Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x