Tuesday 5 November 2013

For all the 'Guys' out there



Good morning, it's time for  a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments and this week it's my turn to pick the theme as tonight is Bonfire Night aka 'Guy Fawkes' night I thought it would be a good time to see cards for all the 'Guys' in our lives.

Our prize this week is this gorgeous stamp ...
and we are having a GDT call so do check out all the details over at Crafty Sentiments.

So onto my card, I have chosen the stamp 'Party Horn' which is available at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Store, he is coloured with copics and spectrums and the papers are Bearly Mine Designs and some Kraft cs, I finished off with some brads and a peel off sentiment from my stash and a little stardust pen on the champagne.






















I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody #32 ~ Anything Goes
TLF

6 comments:

  1. Such a fun design and perfectly masculine.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. super party card Jac - fabulous image! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fab card, this image is so great for a guy and I love what you've done with it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge, Jac!! I love your masculine birthday card!!
    I'm super excited to be working w/ you at CSD !! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Jac, love the papers, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is so super cute! You should enter it in the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x