Tuesday 24 September 2013

Anything But A Card

Good morning, here we are Tuesday morning so that means a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments and this week the theme of 'Anything But A Card' has be chosen by Rachel, I really enjoy this type of challenge, certainly makes my grey matter work! lol  There is a fabulous prize this week and one I just know your gonna love, its this wonderful stamp from this months new release:


So this week I decided to do a bit more towards my Christmas projects as scarily the season will soon be upon us! Gulp!

I had this sturdy little Kraft box sat in my craft room waiting for me to play and I thought this challenge was just the perfect opportunity.  I used papers from Bearly Mine Designs on all the panels and added some white pom pom ribbon round the sides of the lid.  Then I coloured the 'O Tree' stamp (available at the Crafty Sentiments Design Store) using my spectrums cut it out leaving a small border and then mounted it on the top of the box.


Nice and simple but I do love how it turned out. And one final view of the cute image.





















So I would like to enter this little box into the following challenges:
Creative Inspirations #232 ~ Clean & Simple
OSAAT #182 ~ Anything Goes
TFL
Oh and don't forget to keep checking out the Inspirational Blog there are some fabulous makes on their using the stamps from the New Release, 1 everyday!



  

8 comments:

  1. Such a stunning little gift box. Love the tassels.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful little box - love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super box, the image is so cute :) Thanks for joining us at OSAAT, Carol :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous box, great image and details
    Glad you shared with us this round at OSAAT, good luck!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous box Jac - it's going to look stunning under a Christmas tree. I love the image you've used and those pom poms look like snowballs. Good luck in out challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable box. Very creative and nicely colored. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous box!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous box. Love the image and your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x