Tuesday 8 January 2013

Crafty Sentiments Blog Hop day 1

Good morning all, today sees the start of a fabulous 3 day blog hop to celebrate the new stamp release over at Crafty Sentiments Designs.  All stamps will be available to buy on Thursday 10 January but today the DT are showcasing 2 fabulous new images.  Now you should have arrived here from Caz's Blog, if not here is the full list of who to visit:


Jac  (thats me!)

Now it wouldn't be a hop without a prize and one lucky commenter will win 3 of the new stamps but In order to win a prize you must become or be a follower of the Inspirational blog and comment daily on all blogs taking part over the 3 days - also leave a comment on Inspirational blog.

Ok so now on to my card, and I have used Primrose ~ Fashion Party.  It kinda shouted black & white to me so that's they way I went (this time!) My background black cs has been embossed using a sizzix texture plate, image is coloured with copics and some 3d glaze added to her glasses, some silver holographic mirricard used for matting and the sentiment is also from Crafty Sentiments Designs, finished off with some brads and ribbons from my stash.

















So that's my card, now you should be off to the Crafty Sentiments Inspirational Blog.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations #202 ~ Anything Goes
The ABC Challenge ~ E is for Embossing
Crafty Catz #164 ~ Anything Goes
TFL and enjoy the hop x

19 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love her glasses, they really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jac, love the black..such a different card but so effective! Gorgeous image. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jac,love the image...fab details..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image Jac, love your gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jac this is awesome I totally love that image what fantastic colours you have used this totally rocks my boat, ACE card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jac this is fabulous! I love Primrose in the black and whote combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww I really love this Jac, you coloured her beautifully, she is gorgeous. thanks for stopping by yesterday.. am trying to catch up on things here in blogland now after my long Christmas break :) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job with the little Fashionista!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great image. Love her glasses. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabby card Jac - such a gorgeous retro image - brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this image, and she reminds me of myself a "few" years back. LOL Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card!! Love her glasses!! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that really cool image.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the image, really striking in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The embossed background looks so nice against your image
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous, love the colours! Thanks for joining in with our first challenge of 2013 at CraftyCatz! Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card, I love all the black and white and embossing! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x