Wednesday 16 May 2012

Mad For Markers Hunger Games digi release

Told you I'd be back with another card using the wonderful new release of Hunger Games images designed by Sammi and available over at the Mad For Markers Online Store  My card this time uses Katniss and I have coloured her usig copics E02, 29, 31, 33, 35, 37, 47, 49, 57 & 93.  My paper is by Raspberry Road Designs Farmhouse Collection and some brown cs, I added ribbon, bow and buttons and then stamped my sentiment on the ribbon. 





















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Our Creative Corner ~ Sketch and must include ribbon bow
One Stop Craft Challenge ~ Monochromatic
The Crazy Challenge #119 ~ Outside


Thanks for looking and I hope you will stop by the Mad For Markers blog and see the work by other Mad for Markers Digi DT

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Jac, love the perfectly coloured image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jac fabulous card the image and those papers are terrific,
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card the colors are perfect for the Hungergames :) Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge hugs Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, Jac! I really like how you flipped the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x