Tuesday 10 April 2012

Crafty Sentiments ~ Spring Pastel Shades

Did you like the previews of those wonderful new stamps that are now available at Crafty Sentiments Designs? I love them and have used one for my card for the Crafty Sentiments challenge this week which is Spring Pastel Shades.  I have used Butterflies & Flowers and coloured with copics.  I fussy cut so didn't include the little butterflies but instead I have cut a butterfly panel out of pink marbled paper on the Cricut using paperlace cartridge along with the sentiment.  A simple card but I like the way it has turned out.

I hope you find time this week to join in with our challenge over at Crafty Sentiments and pop over to the blog and check out what the super talented ladies of the DT have been up to.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Cupcake Crafts #187 ~ Spring is in the air



7 comments:

  1. oh wow this is so pretty . I love that die cut panel.. gorgeous
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Jac,love the butterfly panel.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, I love how you did the background and fab colouring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW! Jac this is a fab card, excellent choice with the butterfly panel it's perfect. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love the way you've created the background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous spring card, thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges.


    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Jac the soft pastel shades look super and the image is wonderful.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x