Thursday 19 January 2012

My 2012

Well some of you may remember that last year I took part in the Heart Journal at TGF and when it finished promised myself I would do something else so I have decided to document my year on a monthly basis by means of a scrapbook and the idea is that thru the month I will take notes of what has been happening in my life, take pics and at the end of each month put together a 12x12 scrapbook page.  So for now here is my title page.  I bought the Papermania Portobello Road papers just because I love them and am hoping to get hold of the album too, my local shop sold out but then they only had 2! so waiting to see if they get some more in!  The tags are cut on my Cricut as are the numbers then I got stuck and after much thought I remembered some VERY old month rub ons well it took me about 20 mins to actually find them and then I began to wish I hadn't!  Some of them didn't work very well and I ended up having to write over them with a black pen but I got there in the end and hey presto my title page. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Paper Cutz #120 ~ For the new year
Allsorts #137 ~ Celebration of Nations
Truly Scrumptious #72 ~ Something Forgotten (definatley my rubons!)
TFL

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous page--LOVE the patterned paper and the use of rubons! :) Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful title page!!! Thank you so very much for sharing it with us at Paper Cutz Challenge!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh its Brilliant - i love the papers
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page layout - just perfect for our challenge this week!
    Thanks for entering my Celebration of Nations Challenge over at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jac, love the papers.

    Hugs
    Suzette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x