Saturday 3 December 2011

Christmas is coming ....

.... and I need to get more cards made! lol  Todays card believe it or not uses the Cricut! lol I have used it for the phrase, the holly leaves and the slotted diamonds which I have then threaded onto some gold ribbon.  Papers are all MME and then added some gems for berries.  Seems strange not having a stamped image!  I have used the sketch from Sunday Sketch and Stamp and just realised that I haven't stamped! doh! lol  Still I like the sketch!
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Fussy and Fancy #51 ~ Photo inspiration
Crafty Catz #111 ~ Colours of Christmas and sparkle
TFL

3 comments:

  1. Jac this card looks stunning and you have used some of my favourite colours! Kraft and white go so well together. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, so glad you joined in with our CRAFTY CATZ challenge this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas card Jac, love the diamond trim and the holly corners!
    Thanks for letting our photo inspire you over at Fussy and Fancy this week and good luck!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x