Thursday 13 October 2011

Anyone For Anya ~ Picture Inspiration

This week over at Anyone For Anya there is a picture to take inspiration from and I was inspired by the colours and they made me think of my DCWV Natural stack with foils.  I love these papers.  Anyway after choosing my papers I felt I needed a wee man for my image and after some deliberation I settled on Jeremy from the Roll Call collection.  Coloured with my copics.  A little bit of ribbon and some cogs added and it was done.  The cogs are Spellbinders Shapeabilities and I love 'em!lol (great for male cards and doing steampunk)  Ria did say if only he had some goggles on his head it would be a great steampunk card! lol


I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sketch and Stash #72 ~ Newest stash is the shapeabilities and old stash is the ribbon
Crafty Creations #139 ~ 3 papers, 2 embellishments (cogs & ribbon) 1 image
TFL

7 comments:

  1. ooh gorgeous papers and they suit that image so well.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. After two days, we are going to celebrate my brother 's birthday and your shared card will be best for giving surprise to him. He is one of the best football player.
    printed calculators

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the foil paper and Ria is right about the goggles! Very good masculine card, those can be tricky to make. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great work

    thanks for playing with the anyone for anya challenge

    janine dt afa

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww this is so cute Jac thanks for joining us at sns hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Jac...Thanks for joining in at Sketch n Stash & good luck :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x