Sunday 5 June 2011

Stamp, Scrap & Doodle ~ Whats on your desk right now?

This week the challenge over at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle is a really fun one.  They want us to make a project using whatever we have on our desk at the moment!  I was just looking at my desk Oh No! all I've got is of cuts of card, my peel off folder and not a lot else til I looked more closely and realised I had a butterfly that I had rescued from a shop bought card I had received and then part of an old handmade card that Ria had found in her box of bits and it was coming apart so I was planning on recycling bits of it and hey presto my card emerged!  I was really surprised the only thing I had to add that wasnt already on my desk was the little piece of velvet ribbon as thankfully I hadnt actually put my container of scrap card pieces back on its shelf! lol  I'm actually pleased with the result and at how quickly it came together, must try this idea again when my mojo has gone for a wander!



I would also like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative Inspirations #114 cute bears/animals only
Flutterby Wednesday #57 Favourite - open  used my fave colour of purple
Pear Tree Designs #51 ~ Sparkle, there is silver sparkle on the butterfly and the silver peeloffs add to the sparkle, especially in the sunlight but it doesnt really show in the photo
TFL

2 comments:

  1. oh what gorgeous butterflies .. and love the sparkle
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with SSDS - Use whats on your desk now challenge.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x