Saturday 20 November 2010

Dotties World ~ Anything Goes ~ RED

Another fabulous challenge over at Dotties World, and you dont have to use a charmed digi stamp but if you do you can enter twice.  So I decided to use a cute little image from the Sugar & Spice collection.  I used a pre coloured one and then changed the colour of her dress using wc pencils to suit the theme of RED and to match with the background paper which is from my scrap drawer and I dont know what make it is, sorry.  I have teamed the image up with a fab freebie sentiment from Sentimental Sundays.  The flowers are from my stash I actually got the red ones on a long stem from Wilkinsons and then I took them apart!, leaves are a punch and the card candy I changed to black using my trust copics!  When I first laid this card out I had the image and sentiment straight (last night) and then this morning after I had moved a couple of bits around on my desk I discovered the image and sentiment had moved on the card and I actually preferred them this way! just as well I was too tired last night to stick them down lol


I would also like to enter this card into the following challenge:

Sentimental Sundays #29 ~ Childhood
TFL

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, so soft and feminine! The sentiment and main image coordinate well together. Glad you played along with us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! Thank you for joining our CHILDHOOD challenge at Sentimental Sundays

    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this little image! So Cute! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays, hope to see you back next week!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Jac, I just love how you have put this one together. Thank you for joining us on DW xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x