Saturday 30 October 2010

A glittery creation

When I was at Creative Stitches I treated myself to glitter!  Now previously I didnt really use glitter very much but always liked the look of it so thought I would take the plunge and got a whole load (never could do things by half me! lol)  I have been using and enjoying it.  I also got some preprinted acetate sheets with various images on and I have used one for this card.  It is a butterfly and I have mounted it between the cardstock and some blue glittery card, Took me a while to get it lined up properly so that the aperture was thru both bits of cs.  Then I used my xcut border cutting system with xcut and Tonic Studio punches to give the scalloped edges and the utterflies.  The whole card really is quite sparkly but that is difficult to show in a photo but I hope you get the idea.


This card is for the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew ~ Lets Punch It
A Spoon Full Of Sugar #127 ~ Lets get Punchy
ABC ~ G is for Glitter
Totally Papercrafts #40 ~ Bling It On!
Cute Card Thursday #136 ~ So Transparent
TFL

3 comments:

  1. great job! LOve all that sparkle
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love the butterfly.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW love your card the butterfly is stunning.
    Thanks for playing along with creative card crew,
    hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x