Saturday 28 August 2010

Scrap That Idea - Challenge Forum Challenge #3 inanimate objects (no people or animals!)

Here is my digi lo for the 3rd challenge over at the Scrap That Idea Forum.  I have used a freebie kit by Vicki (aka A Work In Progress) called Funky Retro and my photo is of a full moon which I took at the beach when I went with Adrian while he was fishing back at the end of June this year.  Took loads of pics and played around with my camera settings got some really unusual pics too that are quiet abstract if you dont know what you are looking at!  Plan to scrap them in the future too. I made this lo while I was travelling back home on the train yesterday, really made the journey fly by especially as the train was packed.  Ria was happily watching a film on my ipod so went quickly for her too!  Had a great week with my mum and dad ~ Thanks Mum & Dad, love ya!  One of the highlights of the week was a trip to the New London Theatre to see 'War Horse' an amazing piece of theatre if you get the chance go see it you will not be disappointed but I will tell more about it in another post.


There are some outstanding lo's being produced by a very talented bunch of ladies, if you want to check them out visit the gallery over at Scrap That Idea and if you feel like having a go check out the details over at the Scrap That Idea Forum.

TFL


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow its gorgeous Jac
    Love that photo and the layout is perfect
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x