Saturday 17 April 2010

New goodies


Well I'm now safely back home after spending a lovely week at my mum and dads and tomorrow its back to work but just thought I'd get a couple of posts in before that! This is the new crafting goodies I got while I was away and they include Me & My Big Ideas paper pad, MME Wild Asparagus paper pack, DCWV Glitter Stack (Sammi had sent me some of these in the past and I loved them but didnt know who they were by so when I saw them in the Range I just HAD to have! I love all the different designs), Tonic Studis punch, card candy, prima e line flowers, some Nestabilities and a Quickie Glue pen. Now I look forward to using it all!

1 comment:

  1. wow your goodies look fab! Bet you can;t wait to start playing with it all!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x