Saturday 17 April 2010

Dotties World - Play with these colours


Over at Dotties World this week Gunn asked us to play with these colors of my choice: Green, Pink and Turqoise. So while I was busy stroking my new stash I realised that some of my new papers from the Me & MY Big Ideas pad would work for the challenge and as soon as I saw these papers I knew exactly which image I wanted to use, Holly on the beach from the Holly & Madison World Tour, I coloured her using copic with a tiny touch of sakura pens, cs is coredinations, flowers are my new Prima e line and I also managed to use a card candy and some little gems. It was nice to make a card again after having a week of not being able to but I did enjoy doing my digi scrapbooking too but more importantly I had a great week off with my mum! TFL

4 comments:

  1. Wow that was quick! Your new papers are fab - and perfect for that card ! I haven't had time to join in the dotties world this week.
    I have some Birthday candy available if you would like to join in.
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I love this paper. It isn`t that often I fancy paper with big flowers on, because I am not good with such paper. You did a great job with it. And this image is so perfect to go with it.
    A big thank you for playing along with us at DW this week.
    *Gunn*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Jac and you have coloured the image beautifully. The Prima flowers go really well with the pattern in the paper. Thanks for playing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! so sweet! Love this Jac.. what a lovely colour combo! You've coloured her so beautifully!!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x