Thursday 29 April 2010

Crafty Sentiments # 15 & Pollycraft Monday Challenge #41


Another card today! This one is for the Crafty Sentiments Challenge which is a sketch with the inspiration of flowers somewhere on your project and it is also for the Pollycraft Monday Challenge which is make your own flowers. My papers are from Me & My Big Ideas with coredinations cs, the image is Ian which Sammi very kindly sent me, coloured with ..... Copics! lol, the sentiment is from Pollycraft and for my flowers I have used my sizzlits buttons die and thin cuts daisy die and an oval nestie. TFL

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jac, what a cute little image and the papers are just so perfect for a male card. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Sentiments this week, hope to see you there again.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and it just shows you can use flowers on a male card. Thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jac! Aww, I adore your card hon, such a cute image!!
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x