Friday 2 April 2010

Club Anya & Friends Saturday Sketch #12


There is a lovely sketch over at Club Anya & Friends this week and I very nearly didnt get a card made! In fact my crafting has been a bit awol recently but hopefully thats about to change again. I have been feeling somewhat stressed but promised myself I would not bore you all with the details, suffise it to say I think its getting better and I have a week with my mum & dad to look forward to in a weeks time too! Well on to my card I turned the sketch around and I have used a digi that I won from TGF blog in their weekly digi giveaway. Hope this image is ok to use for the challenge it is 'Sleepy Foxgirl' and she is just so sweet. I have coloured her with copics, the paper is a digi from Raspberry Road but cant remeber which kit the oval frame is cut from mount board with a sissix die and then coloured with a copic and all the other bits are from my stash + a few little punched butterflies the sentiment is by hand, not so sure that was a good idea but didnt have anything else that worked!lol TFL

2 comments:

  1. Its a cute little image and beautifully coloured. Love that plaid background paper and the little butteflies
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jac!
    Hope you've been well hon!! The cards you've been making are so gorgeous, love your new blog too!!
    Hope you have a great Easter!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x