Sunday 28 March 2010

Spoon Full Of Sugar #96 Bookmark This


The challenge over at Spoon Full of Sugar this week is to make a bookmark. So this morning I thought I would make a bookmark to go with the card I made last night here to go with the card as a gift. Again all done digitally using the Summer Lovin' kit by Stacey's Scraps and the gorgeous Holly in the garden image from Charmed Cards and Crafts. I added some text to the green cs using another freebie brush from Cottage Arts and then I used a quote I found online which I felt went well with the image. After printing it I laminated it for durability. I really enjoyed making this so thanks for the challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous bookmark.. love the little verse on it too!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Bookmark,thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x