Sunday 28 March 2010

Club Anya & Friends Monday Mania - Gwen Sketchipe


On Monday over at Club Anya & Friends the challenge was a sketch and stitching, inking, painting and embossing - choose 2. I went with embossing (my oval background) and then I dug out my sewing machine and now that I have sorted my craft room I can actually use my machine so this is the first time I have actually used proper sewing on a card instead of faux stitching. I stitched round each of the gingham paper pieces, I have used the gorgeous little Anya that my good friend Sammi sent me coloured with copics, the rikrak is also cut from the same cs as the mats and oval the flowers and gems are papermainia and the sentiment is a cuttlebug die. I enjoyed doing the stitching so I'm sure that will be happening on more of my cards not sure if this is just too much gingham!lol TFL

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x