Saturday 6 February 2010

Anya Ink - A Sketch











This week over at Anya Ink it was a sketch challenge, well I used the sketch but didnt make a card but tried out my new BIA and made a box as a gift for another of Rias friends. The papers are papermania Secret Garden, ribbon is from my stash as are the flowers and the adorable images are from the signature set and they were a very recent gift from my good friend Sammi (perfect timing thanks Sammi) This has certainly taken me a while but I am pleased with the way it has turned out. lol I obviously moved slightly while taking the pics as the camera was set to auto and the flash went off for a couple of the pics and not the others! Sorry about that.

3 comments:

  1. Great box. The colours are lovely as are the cute images.
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW WOW WOW!! This is stunning Jac!! Awesome creation - Lucky Eliza!
    I love how you used the sketch from Anya Ink for your box! :D
    (hugs) Glad you like the images!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Great use of the sketch to make a box! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Anya Ink!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x