Saturday 29 August 2009

Dotties World Challenge - A little bit different




This week June set her first challenge over at Dotties World and a great first challenge it was too. 'A little bit different' - this week I would love it if you could make a different shaped card, or an altered item, not the usual square or oblong , but with a twist, hope you enjoy the challenge, and dont forget to use a Charmed download. So after downloading the new collection this is what put together, I think I got a bit carried away with the glitter this week!lol. Image is the Angel from teh new collection and she has been printed on the inside of the card, coloured with copics and then glittered! and the outside of the card has the Charmed Tree printed on it and I went over the holly leaves and berries with sakura glitter pens and then added some black sparkly glitter to the pot, cut away the edge and then added more glitter to the edge. I actually made 2 of these with slight variations, the first had a smaller angel and clear glitter added to the pot but I thought the angel looked a bit lost in the corner so retried with a bigger angel and this is the one I prefer but thats not to say the other card wont be used! TFL

1 comment:

  1. Fantabulous card Jac!, getting in the mood for Christmas I see:).
    Thanks for joining us on Dottie's this week again.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x