Thursday 16 July 2009

SCSC # 40 A Sketch


Over at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week is a sketch, now I really enjoy working with sketches I just struggle deciding which papers to use and spend ages pushing sheets around my desk and then finding I go back to my original thought! If I just went with this I'm sure I'd be able to produce more cards! lol - anyone else have this problem? Anyway back to my card, I have used papers from my K-ology Hannah pad (got it yesterday) and the image is Onion from the Daisy and Dandelion range coloured with copics and whispers, a little bit of coredinations cs and a couple of cuttlebug embossing folders, the ribbon is Anitas self adhesive and gems from my stash the sentiment is also Daisy & Dandelion. TFL

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x