Monday 1 June 2009

PTW - Scraps & ABC P is for Pearls


I have combined 2 challenges for this card but I think I'm just making it for PYW by default as the very talented DawnyP is taking over and the challenges are now moving to a Tuesday! and the other challenge is ABC P is for Pearls. Well I have used white, green and red pearls, scraps of paper from my BG Sugared pad, the background paper is a dark green with a gold sheen to it which doesnt really show in the picture and the image is Miss Anya that I won in some blog candy recently coloured using whispers and sakuras. TFL

5 comments:

  1. Fab card - great use of those paper scraps!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, thanks for joining in the fun with ABC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jac,this is lovely and such a gorgeous image and beautifully coloured:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jac. I love all the pearls and the scraps of paper - it all works really well.

    Lea
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! She is cute! Love the papers, love the colours!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x