Monday 27 April 2009

ABC challenge K - Keep it simple


ABC challenge has reached K already and I had said to myself I'd try and take part each week! Unfortunately not but I have done one for this week. The challenge was to keep it simple which I think I acheived. CS is coredinations which has been cuttlebugged then lightly sanded, the sentiment is also cuttlebug and I have added some little adhesive stones which irl match much better than they look in the photo but that was a stroke of luck as I picked the colour of the cs without really knowing exactly how I was going to finish the card off! Hope you like it. TFL

9 comments:

  1. Simply Stunning!!! What a fab effect Jac, I really love it.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gorgeous - love that embosing folder.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning Jac, it's funny how sometimes the most simplest cards look the most striking!!
    Hope you're well!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous. I love the embossing Jac.
    Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, thanks for joining in the fun with us this week on the ABC challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jac, simple and stunning all in one.

    I hope you and Ria are well!

    Lea♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card! Love the distressed embossing!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so simple..(the card not you) so good...(the card not you)...one of your best

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jac,such wonderful creations since my last visit,especially loving your daisy and dandelion cards,really gorgeous :)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x