Friday 6 March 2009

New stash at last!


Yea! I finally managed it I got to the craft shops today which I've been trying to do all week and now I only have tonight and tomorrow to play as I'm back at work on sunday! Anyway included in my stash buy up is the 4 new sets of stamps by Daisy & Dandelion ATC blanks (thought I might give ATCs a try) flowers which are Imaginisce/Papermania some coredinations Gemstones cs 6x6 pad of BG Sugared, 6x6 pad K&Co Classic K Bailey, stitching templates, glues, some fabric squares and a yo-yo maker and finally some Kling-On for my Sugar Nellies and some A4 storage sheets, the ones that are safe for storing stamps on. I dont think I missed anything and now I need to play but I dont know where to start! Bye for now x

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooo, you lucky thing.

    At least I am back to work now - guess what I'm doing with my first pay packet for 4 months! Yup, new stash.....

    Enjoy playing with your new stash ... look forward to seeing your creations!!! Hugs Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh ooh!! yummo!
    HAVE FUN!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x