Friday 6 February 2009

SCSC #17 At the Zoo


Over at SCSC Sue set a fabby challenge called At The Zoo, well its been pretty hectic here this week with one thing or another and I really didnt think I was going to get this one done but thankfully I was able to sit here tonight and make this card. The backfround paper is a freebie from a magazine, the flowers are pm as are the brads and the hippo is from a strip of material from a local quilting shop (I have a couple of strips with different pics and tend to forget that I have them but when it came to the theme of Zoo I knew I didnt have any relevant stamps so I had to think a bit harder and remembered this.) I'm actually quite pleased with the way this has turned out and feel it has a bit of a masculine feel to it despite the flowers. Hope you like it. TFL

8 comments:

  1. I love your card, were did that image come from its stunning. The colours are great and I agree its masculine even with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The colours are excellent and I love the image you've used. Where did you get it and do they have an elephant? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, yes please tell us where did you get the image. Really like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jac,this is fabulous,just slipped this one in in the nick of time,i love the image it's wonderful,thanks for jolining us again at scsc:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card!!

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have left a tag onmy blog for you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jac I love this card! That hippo is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is lovely, I really love the fabric on it.

    love tina x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x