Monday 26 January 2009

Nothing to show

No nothing to show but I have been busy working away here in my craft room tonight trying to finish off my project for my GD spot over at Crafty Muse but you'll just have to wait to see it! lol I spent part of the day starting to sort thru all the rubbish and such like that has accumulated in our little shed (we actually have 3! and they are all full! lol) I aim to get it cleared and some shelves put in so that I can use it as an overflow to my small kitchen and as a result declutter the kitchen and make it more workable - what a way to spend my week off! Just hope it doesnt rain too much this week but after putting a days graft in doing that I intend to spend my evenings crafting and catching up with some challenges and maybe even doing some scrapping. Well I'd best get back to it, catch up with you all again tomorrow I hope.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x