Saturday 31 January 2009

A missed challenge


Well this card was originally made for the SCSC challenge last week that was a recipe but I just didint quite get it finished in time last night but thought I'd still show you it! Can you tell I'm lovin' my new Sugar Nellie stamps, this time I've used Flowers coloured in with wc pencils and sakura glaze and stardust pens. The papers are part of a digi collaboration kit and these come from the part designed by Mel - I love the richness and vibrancy of the whole kit which is called 'Grosgrain Girl', check out Mels blog to see more of her lovely designs. The flowers, brad and little clip are all from my stash. TFL

2 comments:

  1. Aww this is lovely Jac, I like the oranges and pink colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty Jac, what a shame you never got it finished in time for the challenge,now come on and get cracking with a card for theme 'at the zoo' this week:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x