Friday 23 January 2009

An award


Well I am very late in sorting this out but a great blogging friend very kindly awrded me this lovely award so now I must fulfil my duties. Firstly THANK-YOU LEA this is most kind and thoughtful of you. The rules for this award are: The rules are:You have to give this award to five people and link to their blogs, they in turn most pass on to 5 people and link back to the person they received the award from, and You must also list 5 things you are addicted to: My five are (and this was very hard and I have tried not to duplicate if at all possible!) They are no particular order as they are all fantastic people.

1) Vicki - her digi kits are amazing and I love her dogs!

2) Stiggys Cards wonderful and inspirational cards

3) Stacey - more totally awesome digi kits

4) Bon Scrapatit Designs - I love ready this ladies blog and nearly always come away with a smile, cool digi kits too.

5) Crafts by Louly - where would my cards be without her!


Right now for the 5 things I'm addicted to:

1) crafting has to be there!

2) my pc, I would be lost without it

3) blogging and my blogging friends

4) frothy coffee (my crafting companion!)

5) and at the moment Nestabilities my latest purchase!


Right now to get on with my addictions! Bye for now. x

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for my award, also because of it I have learnt how to do links on hte blog, now I just have to work out how to do them in comments, always learning lol Thanks again it really is appreicated

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you so much for the award!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award - so sweet of you to think of me. Sending big hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x