Sunday 26 October 2008

Dotties World Challenge Spotty Dottie


After leaving last weeks challenge to the last minute I have managed to persuade my printer to play along with this weeks challenge over at Dotties World! No I am not asking for a pubescent Dotty in need of a tube of Clearasil, but I would like to see some spots. Yep, today I am setting the challenge here on Dottie's World, and this is what I would like you to do: SPOTTY DOTTIE I want to see SPOTS. It doesn't have to be Dottie, you can of course use any of the downloads. BUT I don't just want to see a circle or two. Printed Dottie witch and background papers which are Raspberry Road, coloured image in using sakura stardust and metallic pens to match the pendant I made. Then added some ghost table confetti I got last year and some small black adhesive stones. Hope I used enough spots. TFL. Dont know how much I'll be around during the week as I am on a training course Mon-Fri 9-5 so will depend on how shattered I am after getting home and doing tea but hopefully I'll have enough energy to be around otherwise I am really gonna fall behind with all the fantastic challenges. :(

8 comments:

  1. Well done Jac for coaxing your printer to play LOL! Great card, love the glitter and the ghosts are a lovely touch.
    Juliet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Jac, love the ghosts down the side and your colouring is fabby :)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Jac! Love the torn paper with inked edges...and the little ghosties!
    Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that was quick! Great card Jac and just in time for Halloween too!! Fab composition, just super!
    Thanks for playing xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh.... I'm glad your printer played along as this is WONDERFUL!! :)
    Love the colours!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad your priter was behaving himself today (it has to be a man if it's awkward)
    Your card id spooktacular! You were very quick today.
    I hope you week isn't too tiring for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Jac, I like the spotty paper with the ghosties on. The whole colour scheme is fab too.

    Don't work too hard this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, fab colours Jac.Glad you managed to play along!

    love Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x