Sunday 20 July 2008

Friday Sketchers Challenge #11 + 1



Right today I have managed 2 cards so must be on a bit of a roll, had hoped to do more but had to go out! The farmer one is for BILs birthday and yes he is a farmer! LOL its all from Raspberry road Designs Farmhouse Collection kit and is for the Friday Sketchers challenge #11 and my other card is a dottie card! Used flower Dottie from the dres up collection coloured in using watercolour pencils, blending pen and sakura pens and the papers are Raspberry Road Designs Earth Day kit, this is a card for Rias TA still have a couple more to do so have to do them tomorrow night as last day is Tuesday - I seem to like leaving things to the last minute! (not!) Before I sign off for tonight Ria has asked me to thank you all for the comments you left her for acheiving so well in her SATs it means a great deal to her and to me so THANK YOU

4 comments:

  1. Very cute cards - great work gettting 2 made :)
    I'm sure your BIL will love that card!!
    I love the dress up Dottie card - she's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 very fabby cards Jac, you're on a roll...keep em coming girl:-)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Jac! It's good when you find your flow and can't stop creating cuties like these!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again! there's something on my blog for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x