Saturday 26 July 2008

Dotties World Challenge #11


Oh my this proved to be really difficult for me this week! The challenge went ... Are you sitting down? Good because this week it's a toughie! At first glance you may not think so but wait until you try it.....
I want you to dig out those papers that you assigned to the 'never to be used' pile and get crafting with them. You know the ones I mean, you buy a set of beautiful papers but there's always one that you know you'll never use, well today, it's all going to change.
So, use at least one of your neglected papers as the main element of your project and any of the Charmed Downloads, and remember.........BE HONEST!
Now I have loads of paper that I'm really not keen on I buy it on impulse liking what I see at the time then when I get it home and look more closely I change my mind, Because I tend to buy most of it at my LCS I buy it when it comes in and its usually PM, ok I know not the best idea but I am trying to be far more selective and I love all my digi kit papers and they are the free ones! so for card making its great, anyway chose my image darts George coloured in in PSE5) from the sporty George collection as a friend is about to turn 40and he plays darts and I thought it would be easy to find a paper to use - how wrong was I?! I have loads but they just didnt work with the image I'm not totally convinced that this one works either but I have managed to complete the challenge and I was begining to panic! well its PM papers from a stack but cant remember which one (I have quite a few!) some ribbon from my stash to cover up the join as the papers are 6x6, some silver peeloffs and a couple of gems. TFL

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you don't half cut it fine girl, lol!!! Perfect paper for the image. I love the cupcake card too (fab BP) and Ria's card for her Gran is just lovely. Well done.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabby Jac..i love it:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Jac I think it's a brilliant card! I'm sorry I was such a meanie, I suppose I foolishly thought people would use the paper and then decide they loved it! Not so eh? I'll be more gentle next time, promise.
    There's an award for you on my blog.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Jac! I didn't get round to doing this challenge but I have promised myself that I will do it this week!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a hard one wasn't it!! :)
    It's a great card Jac! :)
    Hope you are having a good week!
    could you and Ria please have a look at my blog and email me your answers?
    Thanks!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how I missed this Jac. I need to practise my blogging skills probably lol!

    Excellent card xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x