Sunday 22 June 2008

Juliet's challenge on Dotties World & Friday Sketchers #7


Well Juliet threw down the gauntlet and it would appear that quite a few of us have taken it up! she said ... Hi everyone, Juliet here.I don't know about you, but I have my favourite Dottie and George images which I use again and again, sooooooo I decided to set myself a personal challenge of using all the images I haven't up to now - anyone want to join me? Well Ria and I have decided to pick up the gauntlet and added one of our own to it! we are going to use the same image and see how our cards differ. Ria is working hard on hers but has had to go out to a party - lifes hard at 11! so I have quietly been getting on with mine (hee hee) just aswell its not a race or she would not be happy! lol We chose cricket George by process of elimination - ip dip! and here is mine. I have used pm papers 'for him' and some black adhesive stones, the image is coloured using water colour pencils, blending pen and whispers strokes pens, this is also my first attempt at a Friday Sketchers challenge as I thought I'd try and give some more challenges a go as I enjoy the ones on Dotties world so much. TFL

9 comments:

  1. I love this card Jac, this is one of my fave George's and boy do we have loads of cricket men in are family.Great layout too.Do we get to see Ria's? I do hope so,are Becky also went partying today,alright for some eh;-)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jac it's fabulous - as ever. I can't wait to see what Ria comes up with. I hope she enjoying the party.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card, great colours. No wonder George is looking so pleased with himself LOL! Cricket George is one of my favourites - a lot of cricketers in the family (girls and boys)!

    Looking forward to seeing Ria's too!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, sweet image. I did not know these before!! Great papers, it is really a great boys/men card! Thanks for joining in! I am glad you had fun to make the challenge. If you like I have some blogcandy to win.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and a fun image. Thanks for joining in FS challenge, hope to see you again!
    Carole ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card!! Love the mix of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Jac! My Dad would love this card! :) Looking forward to seeing Ria's too!!
    Love the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jac I love this, the papers are amazing... cant wait to see Ria's. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card Jac! Did Ria finish her card? I love these backing papers, they are so great for men's cards aren't they??
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x