Tuesday 3 June 2008

Animal fabric card


Well not been around for a few days just been busy with not much spare time but not with anything interesting! And today was just a lazy day and not a lot acheived at all! I did manage 1 card which is for a friends birthday on Friday and her fave animal is giraffes so this just had to be the one. It is a square panel from some fabric I got in a local quilting shop then the animal print paper is a freebie from the internet I forget where at the moment. Right it is late and I have another full day tomorrow so I had best call it a night but before I go I must just say a huge thanks to Louly and Juliet without their help I would not have mastered uploading those wonderful blinkies! So thank you ladies. Go and check out their fabulous blogs, Louly has got some blog candy going on too!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Jac, I love giraffes too!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHeck our Dotties World Jac - there's a surprise for you!
    Juliet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is lovely ! It's so cute ! Hugs, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x